Sunday, March 1, 2009

Smartboard!

I recently have been introduced to the smartboard in my one teaching class and I must say that I love it...each class period we learn alittle more or something cool you can do with the smartboard and how it can be applied to the classroom! In my old highschool I experienced the smartboard at the end of the senior year and it was only in one classroom fo science. The teacher actually seemed very very excited about it and for one class she introduced it to us and showed us some neat things you are able to do with this piece of technology...I definately hope that when I get a teaching job this is offered to me and I am able to use this in my classroom...I feel like it makes things alittle more interesting and fun rather then just writing on the chalkboard or lecturing from a text...I would def. get my students involved and show them some activities we could do with the smartboard!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting. I will keep looking for interesting SMART Board activities to share. If you have any ideas or find any good ones, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked your posting, like you I love the smartboard and I can't wait to learn new things on it. Hopefully, they have it in the school districts we go to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear this positive feedback. We will learn many more "hints".

    Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely agree with you. The smart board is a wonderful invention. As English teachers we can use it in various ways.

    ReplyDelete